Lunes, Nobyembre 16, 2015

4 Christmas Decoration Tips for your Condominium




We recently bought a condominium for sale at Vistaland International as a present for me, given by my parents! Yes its Christmas time and I want to look my fresh condo unit festive for the season. Typically, units are small and I don’t want to have an eight-foot Christmas tree on it. So I researched the internet to look for some ideas that will surely help me to make my unit feel Christmas. Check them out!


Wall Christmas tree

condo christmas tree wall
Image Source: http://pixel.brit.co/

As I said earlier, I don’t want to have a tall Christmas tree inside my unit, and with that I found a replacement – Wall Christmas tree. It is not the traditional 3d Christmas tree but for me it looks better than that! I like that it is pinched on the wall, which is a great space saver!

What I like about this is that it is very easy to do, affordable and most of all, you can use recycle materials to do this! You can use your old toys, hair pins, combs, empty bottles and everything you see on your drawer will work perfectly fine. You’ll just need to run your imagination and you are on the right track for a perfect Christmas tree.


Ornaments on Tray

condo christmas decor ornaments on tray
Image Source: http://www.nuhomeinterior.com/


You may not want to throw those old Christmas balls, candy cane toys and ornaments, because they will be a perfect table-top Christmas décor! Very simple, fast and time saver! Just gather those old ornaments, put them on a tray, a bowl or a glass, place it on top of your side table, or maybe on your dining table or in any place you want, then there you have it! An amazing Christmas décor in just minutes! Perfect for your condo!


Decorative Christmas Pillows

condo Christmas pillows
Image Source: http://www.homextextiles.com/


This is one of my favorite! Fortunately when I saw this on the internet, I don’t have yet pillows for my sofa, so I decided to buy Christmas themed pillows, those that are colored, green, red and yellow, which will I use all the year out and also bring home some Christmas inspired pillows from department stores. They are great for my sofa and my bed. Yes, maybe costly but I love it!


Ribbons and Ribbons and Ribbons

condo Christmas ribbon uses
Image Source: http://www.holidaymom.com/


Don’t belittle those ribbons. They will make a huge impact to your room! You may tie red ribbons on your chairs, window curtains and pillows. They will look like presents and gifts which are very much associated with Christmas.

This is another, cheap and space saver activity. You’ll just need those old ribbons, regardless of the size, colors and shapes. Just be creative and your unit can look like a room full of presents!



Hope you will try one of these! Have a Merry Christmas! Please share this to everyone! Let’s make the season very festive, happy and peaceful!

I found more tips here: 6 DIY Christmas Decorations for Your Condo Unit




1 komento: